hanging fabric flowers are my fave

July 26, 2011

Picnik collage
wwwlizellelottercoza-g-and-e-016
Two tips for making an impact: think in multiples and rainbow-ize that biz.

images: Lizelle Lotter Photography

• On January 27, 2012 , Rebecca Jolley said:

Could you tell me how to make or find the fabric flower streamers?

• On February 13, 2012 , Paige said:

Yes…. Hoe these are made please!?? I’m in…

• On March 6, 2012 , Christie said:

Can you tell me how to make these? I cant seem to find a link for the directions

• On April 25, 2012 , Függő dekoráció selyempapírból - MintaMókus said:

[...] You are my Fave Share/Bookmark szerző Helga 2012. április 25. szerda Szólj hozzá Kategória: Alkossunk!, [...]

• On May 9, 2012 , Mary pollock said:

Like the others, where can I find these or how do I make them? Thanks

• On May 17, 2012 , Candy said:

Love the hanging fabric flowers…any instructions…..would love for sons wedding

• On July 18, 2012 , Kris said:

I would love to make these for my daughter’s 2nd birthday party

• On October 30, 2012 , Jessica Fox said:

Hi, I could read your blogs for hours…awesome!
    I am putting together a 40th for my sis and would love to do all shades of blue fabric hanging flowers. Could you give me some tips?

• On November 9, 2012 , Genny said:

Hi, I’m hoping to learn how to make the hanging fabric flowers. Is it possible to share how to make these…they look so amazing and I would like to try them as a divider in my living room.

Thank-you

• On January 19, 2013 , Carolyn said:

Can you tell me how to make theses???? How big
    do I cut the fabric and how far a part do you space them. She is wanting everything to be vintage so I am trying to use lace and origami birds. Do you think it would work??? What kind
    of string do you use? Do you use fishing string? Thanks so much–Mother of the bride.

• On March 10, 2013 , Bree said:

Please send or post instructions for making. Thanks!

• On March 13, 2013 , sue said:

Ilove these and would like to try and make some for my daughters wedding. Please let me know how and what type of fabric and string etc. Thanks so much.I will let you know how i get on. sue (mother of the bride)

• On March 20, 2013 , Catherine Chilson said:

How do I make these?

• On April 15, 2013 , hanging fabric flowers are my fave | You Are My Fave said:

[...] couple years ago I posted photos of some hanging fabric flower decorations from this wedding photographed by Lizelle Lotter. I put [...]

• On June 25, 2013 , Floral Alternatives | Engaged & Inspired said:

[...] Source: You are my fave [...]

• On January 24, 2014 , Tips to find Gift basket said:

Hanging flowers are the best ways to decorate the wedding place. I like these flowers.

• On April 9, 2014 , Clarissa said:

Most doctors today, will be able to give you some sort of test to measure certain areas of your system that you feel are
    lacking or that the Dr. Fortunately, there are reputable institutions
    studying sports nutrition, and their results show there are some supplements that increase muscle gain.
    Endurance sports nutrition can help you a great deal in running.