hanging fabric flowers are my fave

July 26, 2011

Picnik collage
wwwlizellelottercoza-g-and-e-016
Two tips for making an impact: think in multiples and rainbow-ize that biz.

images: Lizelle Lotter Photography

• On January 27, 2012 , Rebecca Jolley said:

Could you tell me how to make or find the fabric flower streamers?

• On February 13, 2012 , Paige said:

Yes…. Hoe these are made please!?? I’m in…

• On March 6, 2012 , Christie said:

Can you tell me how to make these? I cant seem to find a link for the directions

• On April 25, 2012 , Függő dekoráció selyempapírból - MintaMókus said:

[…] You are my Fave Share/Bookmark szerző Helga 2012. április 25. szerda Szólj hozzá Kategória: Alkossunk!, […]

• On May 9, 2012 , Mary pollock said:

Like the others, where can I find these or how do I make them? Thanks

• On May 17, 2012 , Candy said:

Love the hanging fabric flowers…any instructions…..would love for sons wedding

• On July 18, 2012 , Kris said:

I would love to make these for my daughter’s 2nd birthday party

• On October 30, 2012 , Jessica Fox said:

Hi, I could read your blogs for hours…awesome!
    I am putting together a 40th for my sis and would love to do all shades of blue fabric hanging flowers. Could you give me some tips?

• On November 9, 2012 , Genny said:

Hi, I’m hoping to learn how to make the hanging fabric flowers. Is it possible to share how to make these…they look so amazing and I would like to try them as a divider in my living room.

Thank-you

• On January 19, 2013 , Carolyn said:

Can you tell me how to make theses???? How big
    do I cut the fabric and how far a part do you space them. She is wanting everything to be vintage so I am trying to use lace and origami birds. Do you think it would work??? What kind
    of string do you use? Do you use fishing string? Thanks so much–Mother of the bride.

• On March 10, 2013 , Bree said:

Please send or post instructions for making. Thanks!

• On March 13, 2013 , sue said:

Ilove these and would like to try and make some for my daughters wedding. Please let me know how and what type of fabric and string etc. Thanks so much.I will let you know how i get on. sue (mother of the bride)

• On March 20, 2013 , Catherine Chilson said:

How do I make these?

• On April 15, 2013 , hanging fabric flowers are my fave | You Are My Fave said:

[…] couple years ago I posted photos of some hanging fabric flower decorations from this wedding photographed by Lizelle Lotter. I put […]

• On June 25, 2013 , Floral Alternatives | Engaged & Inspired said:

[…] Source: You are my fave […]

• On January 24, 2014 , Tips to find Gift basket said:

Hanging flowers are the best ways to decorate the wedding place. I like these flowers.

• On April 9, 2014 , Clarissa said:

Most doctors today, will be able to give you some sort of test to measure certain areas of your system that you feel are
    lacking or that the Dr. Fortunately, there are reputable institutions
    studying sports nutrition, and their results show there are some supplements that increase muscle gain.
    Endurance sports nutrition can help you a great deal in running.

• On April 4, 2016 , Rene O NEIL said:

Ok i will tell you how we made this decoration. We bought 34 shades of material and cut them in squares. About 8-10 cm per block. Then i folded them off centre in a triangle and then again. We has wood at the top the width of the i- beam. We drilled holes both edges about10 per board. Then i sewed thr folded square ‘flower’ with string in the middle. And repeated it 3x on each side of the board. So we had 3 flowers equally spaced on a string that then went thru the hole in the board and down the other side of the board. Then i sewed 3 more flowers hanging down. Each colour had 4 strings going up thru the board and down again. When each board was completed rolled theboard up and covered it with plastic so the strings did not knot as we transported it to the venue. At the venue we unrolled each board seperately and attached it to theibeam with bull clips. Then we hung fairy lights ( curtain type) in themiddle. So no it was not made with felt.