hot chocolate on a stick is my fave

November 17, 2011

IMG_3399
IMG_3425
IMG_3440
IMG_3495
IMG_3468
For a sweet favor, set up a spread of hot chocolate sticks and have your guests bag a few on their way out. This chocolate is from Ticket Kitchen and absolutely divine. A few of them didn’t make it to the mug because I just ate them straight off the stick.

For the packaging, just print the plaid pattern from the invitation onto some small paper bags and seal with a heart brad.

Happy fall party week!

• On November 17, 2011 , Alie said:

Yum, yum, yum! This is such a fabulously welcoming party! I love:).

• On November 17, 2011 , sherri lynn @ life of a wife said:

I’ve loved all of your ideas this week!

• On November 17, 2011 , Megan said:

Where’d you find that amazing heart mug? It’s so adorable! I’m going to be on the lookout for heart brads too.

• On November 17, 2011 , Katie said:

I like that I can see a bit of your belly under the plaid. I’m probably just imagining it though.

But if we’re talking hot chocolate, very clever sticking the mint flavor in the chocolate. It’s a playful twist. And is that salted caramel I see? Yum!

• On November 17, 2011 , Amanda (wit and whistle) said:

Aww I love this!

• On November 17, 2011 , Molly the waffler said:

Okay, I’m making these the next time book group is at my house.

• On November 17, 2011 , Jake & Jamie Bartlett said:

So cute! We’re throwing a hot chocolate Christmas party in December and these would be perfect for that!

• On November 17, 2011 , Diana said:

Your world is quickly becoming like a magical Willy Wonka land in my eyes. I’d probably take on the role of Violet Beauregarde.

In other exciting news, I’m going to Portland this weekend, which means I’m going to Target! I’m going to be all the globe string lights I can.

• On November 17, 2011 , Amanda Jane said:

oh man, SUCH a good use of the pattern. High five! It looks rad!

• On November 17, 2011 , Lena said:

You know you’re killing me, right? AMAZING.

• On November 17, 2011 , Annie said:

This is so lovely I am craving it at 2:45 pm on a warm sunny day. Maybe I secretly wish it was a pudding pop?

• On November 17, 2011 , jill said:

ahem, i have a confession. while i subscribe to your blog and we’ve chatted before via email, i have not read in a while. like as in, i have over 2000 unread items on my reader! BUT i did just catch up a little and stumbled across the most wonderful news…you’re having a baby! i am genuinely thrilled for you! heartfelt congratulations!

all my best,

jill

• On November 17, 2011 , Rebecca - A Daily Something said:

Oh gosh, this looks delicious!

• On November 17, 2011 , Sam at twIN Style said:

This is beyond adorable. Heart brads! Who knew?!

• On November 17, 2011 , Lauren at TwIn Style said:

For Christmas this year, my sister Sam (who I just noticed posted a comment already, ha!) and I are planning on making homemade hot chocolate mix, homemade marshmallows, and giant chocolate chip cookies for our family members. Instead of a powdered mix, we might just have to give these. So fun!

• On November 17, 2011 , Kelly said:

That looks amazing… I have been thinking about your hot chocolate on a stick all day!

• On November 17, 2011 , busy weekend. | a little wit. said:

[...] 5. the sweetest little favors. [...]

• On November 21, 2011 , jenny+gra said:

So nice blog! Nice to meet you!
    If you have time come and visit my website, screenrintings, illustrations and design :-)
    Bye!