red + white wrapping is my fave

December 9, 2011

pairing_0010
Just a few gift wrap ideas if you like to go the red and white route. Sometimes simple traditional is best. Aren’t those spools of ribbon neat-o? Sundance has cool seasonal products right now.

More holiday crafting goodness:
Wreaths!
Garlands!
Gift wrap!
The Weekly Awesome!

And a few baby related things too:
What I know for sure
This kid’s getting a teepee
And a cool quilt too
Yes, I’m having a boy. No, I’m not disappointed

Thanks for all your swell comments this week. Project Holiday 2011 continues Monday. Happy weekend.

images: Yan Photo

• On December 9, 2011 , Kate {domestikatedlife} said:

I LOVE the red and white paper, I just got some red and white bakers twine and made little pom poms out of it for my presents this year

• On December 9, 2011 , kb said:

i was really gungho on being productive this morning. and then you said sundance. and i clicked. thanks at lot, melanie. ps. i wish i’d seen this post last night when i was gift wrapping. perhaps then it wouldn’t have looked like i glued a glitter cross to a baby gift.

• On December 9, 2011 , Corrie Anne said:

I loved this week of posts. So festive and colorful!!! I really enjoyed it. And I want to be crafty & festive all weekend. But I have to study some too. I predict some multi-tasking!

• On December 9, 2011 , Lexy @ The Proper Pinwheel said:

come over to my house and wrap all my gifts.

please.

• On December 9, 2011 , Caroline armelle said:

Wow! So darling Melanie!
    Where did you find the tiny trees? So cute!

• On December 9, 2011 , Sarah Ann Noel said:

So pretty! I’m using red, white, and gold this year! :)

• On December 9, 2011 , Lena said:

I did red and white wrapping this year, too-found some great vintage paper at the Container Store, of all places!

• On December 9, 2011 , Alison said:

Do you know how freaking jealous I am you got Diana all to yourself for a craft photo shoot!? All of these projects look amazing!

• On December 9, 2011 , Jillian said:

I love the simple wrapping! To me that looks better than the super fancy wrap jobs.

• On December 9, 2011 , KT said:

Aaahh, this blog makes me so happy.

And you’re having a boy! That’s great! I have a ridiculously large family, so the kids never stop coming, and I’ll admit that little boys are so much easier to handle than little girls. I rather the girls grow up quickly and the boys stay young forever. They’re all adorable, though. I’m a girl, by the way, and I have one sister and three brothers. Having the boys around is simply awesome. Good luck with everything. :)

• On December 10, 2011 , Will @ Bright.Bazaar said:

Simply loving these red and white wrap ideas – thanks for the inspiration!

• On December 11, 2011 , Rainy Monday | MINNIE STUDIO said:

[...] Pretty Christmas wrapping [...]

• On December 13, 2011 , Sally @ ourdreamlives said:

Love the red & white theme. The striped tape is super cute! Think I’m going for red & glitter this year… hmmm, will have to see how that turns out!

• On December 15, 2011 , sarah said:

i’ve been loving sundance this season. it may also be good to mention that they have this years wrapping available in their outlet store in Sugarhouse, that way you don’t have to pay shipping if you’re local.

ps.thanks for the mention on babble:)

• On December 17, 2011 , Susan Hazel said:

It’s my fave too! I absolutely love the Nordic snowflake pattern on the left. I also think it’s lovely to add a little light blue. Check out this color combo: