Sometimes I think you could give a a bag of Neccos as a gift and the recepient would still be excited if it were wrapped pretty. Here are three simple ways to make a brown paper bag gift ready instead of just cold lunch ready, all taking 5 minutes or less.
For the patterned flocking you’ll need:
- Martha Stewart Crafts Flocking Transfer Kit
All you need to do is cut the double sided sticker to size, apply the flocking sheet texture side down in and press down with a popsicle stick. Then peel and reveal. For a similar look you could also just stencil a pattern on with paint.
For the foil transfer you’ll need:
- double sided alphabet stickers
- Martha Stewart Crafts foil sheets (I tried just foil candy wrappers and it did not work)
- popsicle stick
Write out your message by applying the alphabet stickers. Place the foil sheet on top with the metallic side up and press down over the letters with a popsicle stick. Then peel (slowly) and reveal. This one’s my favorite.
For the stamped and stitched you’ll need:
- patterned stamp (I used the Martha Stewart Crafts Set Your Own Stamp Case)
- contrast thread
- sewing machine
Stamp and stitch shut.
Treat receptacles complete.
* I was not paid by Martha Stewart Crafts for this post, I just use a lot of their product.