getting stuff up on the walls is my fave

October 26, 2012

Last Friday night Ryan and I (well mostly Ryan, I was the art director) went on a hanging-stuff-on-the-walls-spree and added about twenty new things all around the house. It makes everything look so much more done. Beck’s room got these happy additions, a balloon print and our hilarious first attempt at a photo booth. The light bounced right off that round, kissable head of his.

photos by Jennifer Little of Sugar Photography

PS Just in case you missed this.

• On October 26, 2012 , Jeanette from Fig&Sparrow said:

Funny, i’m doing the exact opposite today. Going around taking all the pictures down and packing them away in boxes for our move. Bare walls really are so depressing!

• On October 26, 2012 , Katie said:

Cute! I love the photo booth.

I hung stuff last night too. But it was art work with masking tape. Conor came home and said it made our place look more like home so that was a major win! Plus the girls were dying of excitement!

• On October 26, 2012 , Yelle said:

It feels so good to tackle projects that have been looming over you! And, it feels even better to liven up a room with hanging things on the wall!

• On October 26, 2012 , Nikki Kelly said:

Baby’s first photobooth pictures! So cute! Those would be worth blowing up like this http://www.girlinair.com/2012/04/how-to-make-giant-photo-booth-style.html.

• On October 26, 2012 , Rachael said:

I love Beck’s new art! So cute!!!

• On October 26, 2012 , Jocelyn Pascall said:

My husband and I really need to do this. There is so much to hang and it seems to be the one thing that we just cannot get done!! This weekend is supposed to be really rainy and cold, so I’m hoping we can get a few things up.

• On October 26, 2012 , Joy | Frock Files said:

Aside from painting, I feel like hanging artwork is the best thing to do to make a room feel different. And hilarious, adorable baby pictures must bring a whole new happy dynamic to your space! So sweet.

• On October 27, 2012 , anna said:

HAHA I love your baby’s pics!

• On October 27, 2012 , Mimi Palmer said:

I don’t comment often, but I wanted to let you know that your blog has really been making me happy lately! Keep it up!