Inspired by the Lite Brite of my childhood, I created this colorful pegboard sign. The best part is that the message can easily be changed for any occasion like your birthday or national soft pretzel day, which are two in the same really. Click here for the full tutorial on Julep. It didn’t photograph as well as I would have liked but it’s swell in person.
Here’s some more reading for your Monday that you’re sure to love:
- 20 of my fave baby gifts
- 10 interior blogs you should be reading
- Make cool things with contact paper
- You’ll want to purchase and display each one of these affordable art pieces
- The most universal material for party crafts (and how to use it!)
- Best diy projects of last week