One of the things I appreciated most while I was going through post partum chaos was the gift of food. I had to keep a stash of snacks next to my bed because I would be so ravenous when I woke up. So I created this snack box for new moms that is super easy to put together and would earn you lots of brownie points. The full post with the free label downloads (courtesy of Kirsten) can be found right here on Julep. FYI: don’t buy chocolate covered almonds at Sprouts, the chocolate/nut ratio is totally off.
Here are some more posts from this week you just might like:
- My best friend shared the story of her baby girl who received a life saving liver transplant at six weeks for National Donate Life Month
- 12 months of Beck (5 and 10 months are my fave)
- Cinco de Mayo is an excuse to eat excessive amounts of guacamole and to make one of these fiesta worthy projects
- Seven toddler approved books
- I love a good party diy, so I rounded up 23!
- Admit it, a custom address stamp would be super useful
Lastly, I’m teaching a new class for the Alt Channel on Monday – Contributing 101. Let’s make it a date!