summer camp in a box is my fave

August 2, 2013

summer camp in a box

summer camp in a box

summer camp in a box

My parents never sent me to summer camp but I’ve watched The Parent Trap enough times to feel like I have – because we all know how realistic that movie is.

And now I feel like wearing gingham and eating a popsicle.

sources: Field Notes, Poppin pen, happy camper card, badge, first aid box

• On August 2, 2013 , Sharon Garofalow said:

This is super cute. I love the pyramid shaped chocolates. I did go to summer camp but never got care packages because I was only gone for a week. Mail is always fun even if you aren’t at home. :)

• On August 3, 2013 , Melissa said:

One of my favorites movies. The part where Sharon cuts the big triangle out of the back of Susan’s dress is always hilarious and scandalous!

• On August 4, 2013 , PATTERNSOCIETY said:

Ooh The Parent Trap is the best. And of course I get all my camp inspiration from Moonrise Kingdom now… I don’t actually like camping but I like the idea of it :) So much so that we have a rug named the Camp Rug:

• On August 5, 2013 , Sally Barker said:

I loved Moonrise Kingdom! This post really reminded me of the style of the movie. I love it!!!!!

• On August 5, 2013 , Lisette said:

I just returned from being a counselor at a youth camp, fun idea.

• On August 5, 2013 , lyndsay // coco cake land said:

heehee! cute. you’ll need way more s’mores supplies to make friends at camp though. i went to BASKETBALL themed summer camp. my nickname was Isaiah Thomas. haha!

• On August 6, 2013 , meg said:

This is too cute! Oh, summer camp – what fun!

• On August 7, 2013 , kelsey said:

love the best made badge!

• On November 7, 2013 , Rick said:

What a cute idea! I love poppin, they make mundane products look extremely fun. Haha.

• On November 14, 2013 , Rick said:

Minus the penknife, this is a perfect summer camp kit for kids. Also, The Parent Trap is a classic!

• On July 6, 2014 , boca raton social media marketing packages said:

Sometimes the look and feel of your information matters most.

This is very important because the traditional forms of marketing such as television or radio.
    It’s mostly a matter of sheer volume, although to some degree,
    you have to have a site with a really widespread appeal to succeed in social media
    marketing. There are two general types of social network
    security risks. You do not need to have too many pictures, just a few should do
    the job. It comes with an internal memory of 42 MB however, by utilising the integrated card slot which
    is micro – SD format, the units memory can be expanded up to 16
    GB. Applications: There are many Facebook applications that allow you to gather valuable customer
    data that you can use in your other marketing campaigns, such as ads and new products.

Flickr is a social photography website affiliated with Yahoo,
    so you will need a Yahoo ID to sign up. Geo Listening’s founder
    Chris Frydrych doesn’t go into specifics about exactly
    how his firm does what it does. Tap right into what people around you want to have, or whatever they secretly
    wish to know in relation to art.

• On July 19, 2014 , Rose said:

In an internet forum about plastic surgery, it will be
    possible to come in contact with other individuals about plastic surgery
    through the net. In 2009, men undergoing some sort of cosmetic surgery procedure rose eight percent.
    There is no question that how you look has an impact in the workplace.