Today’s tutorial was created by the talented Alana of Humunuku. If anyone can make chocolate chip cookies look even more delicious, Alana can.
Just like Melanie, I’m a fan of the edible favor. Here’s an easy way to package a cookie for the next occasion that calls for a little takeaway.
To make your own you’ll need:
- white card stock
- cellophane cookie bags
- string or ribbon
- waxed paper
1. Print pdf at full resolution and use crop marks to cut out squares.
2. Cut waxed paper in the same sized squares as your designed cards. (About 4.5″)
3. Place waxed square over patterned square and slip into cellophane cookie bags.
4. Fill each bag with a cookie & seal bags by folding adhesive flap to the back.
5. Using a string or ribbon adorn each bag as your wish. I tied a bow to each one with black string. Simple and delicious.