pie labels are my fave

November 13, 2013

Since we have a family tradition of having close to 40 pies every Thanksgiving, I thought it was about time we implemented labels for efficiency’s sake. But not without a little cheekiness thrown in.
printable pie labels | you are my fave

printable pie labels | you are my fave

printable pie labels | you are my fave

printable pie labels | you are my fave

For your own pie organization: download and print the labels, cut, and tape to a wooden skewer. Then cut yourself a thick slice. But remember, pecan is not worth the calories and never scrimp on the crumb topping.

Pie label downloads one & two
Design by Kirsten Bingham

• On November 13, 2013 , Kelly said:

These are perfect…. aannnd print!

• On November 13, 2013 , Robyn said:

So cute!!! Will print these! Thank you

• On November 13, 2013 , Kayla said:

Adorable! And I’m super jealous of your pie tradition – I could use a day of tasting 40 pies!

• On November 13, 2013 , Carmen said:

So cute! I will remember these for my Thanksgiving lunch on the 23rd.

• On November 13, 2013 , Chelsea said:

These are adorable. ‘Nuts they ruin everything’- that has got to be my favourite!

• On November 13, 2013 , Karen Petersen said:

and you know the grasshopper one is never worth the calories and was made by a kid.

• On November 14, 2013 , Trina said:

These would be perfect for our sweet treats! Thanks!!!

• On November 14, 2013 , Gina Benson said:

We could use one that says something about chocolate and peanut butter being worth every single delicious calorie

• On November 14, 2013 , lyndsay // coco cake land said:

ahhhh this made my day!!! heehee! also, 40 frigging pies? please post a photo of that for me… ! you missed “MY DIET STARTS TOMORROW”

• On March 21, 2014 , Friday Happy Hour | Fête Studio said:

[…] Ombre donuts 2. 10 foot long birthday candelabra 3. Skinny macaroon ice cream sandwiches 4. Cheeky pie labels 5. DIY proposal in a […]

• On December 4, 2014 , » Blog Archive Some things I liked this week - said:

[…] Pie labels with a message […]

• On December 6, 2014 , A Subtle Revelry | why don’t we… light candles in cupcake trays said:

[…] Adorable printable pie labels | Secret Santa with a twist | Umbrella + lights makes a huge statement | Sock wrapped wine | Text printed marshmallows | Apple pie ships | 8 office party hacks | Potatoes in the dishwasher | Paint your pumpkins white next Friday and call them snowmen | And the ultimate bloody merry! […]

• On March 26, 2015 , Sarah Hearts - Links to Love said:

[…] 1. These geometric stenciled tea towels would be a great host/hostess gift for the holidays. 2. Christmas is less than two months away so why not tackle your gift list early by making these monogram gold leaf ornaments. 3. Love pie? You have to download these witty printable pie labels. […]