There’s something so satisfying about a scratch off card. Even when you don’t have a penny and the crud ends up under your fingernails. For the week’s final advent, you can make your own scratch off cards that reveal a festive activity for each day. Get the free download and instructions right here on Julep.
More posts you’re sure to like:
– If you can’t get enough advents, here are 15 more
– The prettiest home in all the land (and they have kids!)
– Wrap your gifts up all nice
– I thought I was slightly tired of the woodland themed until I saw this first birthday party
– 15 modern alphabet prints (Beck is obsessed)
– Best of the week! (including a pop-up party invitation)