a simple brunch menu is my fave

March 12, 2014

You would think with how much I talk about food that I would enjoy coming up with party menus but it’s one of the hardest parts for me. The quantity, the ease of service and temperature factors throw me off. Luckily brunch master, Megan of Take a Megabite, was tweeting about her Valentine’s Day brunch menu right before the shower so I took a couple of her ideas and Kirsten helped with her butter loving baking.
baby shower brunch
baby shower brunch
baby shower brunch
baby shower menu
brunch
baby shower brunch
baby shower brunch
The Menu:
- overnight cinnamon french toast cupcakes (I used french bread)
- coffee cake mini muffins
- chicken & waffle bites (with Chick-fil-a nuggets)
- baked ham & cheese sliders
- mini quiches
- mixed fruit smoothies

We made the smoothies on the spot and served them in square glass bottles from Specialty Bottle for a special added detail.

I think this is the day my bump doubled in size since I could not stop eating (leftovers are a party host perk). This is definitely going to be a go-to menu for future parties.

photos: Jennifer Little

• On March 12, 2014 , kirsten said:

i wish i could still be eating this right now

• On March 12, 2014 , what can i do to stop my partner snoring said:

I pay a visit each day some sites and websites to read articles or reviews, however this weblog offers quality based content.

• On March 12, 2014 , Get Rid Of Stretch Marks With Dermaroller said:

Article writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with
    then you can write if not it is complex to write.

• On March 12, 2014 , Kim Byers from The Celebration Shoppe said:

What a lovely brunch menu – simple and scrumptious!

• On March 12, 2014 , Erika Buckley @ Yay for Handmade said:

I am always a HUGE fan of a brunch menu for any event. Where did you get those cute cups for the coffee cake mini muffins? Adorable!!

• On March 13, 2014 , Jenny said:

Oh my dear Lord chicken and waffle bites with Chick-Fil-A nuggets.

• On March 25, 2014 , best e-cigarettes said:

I like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work annd
    exposure! Keep up thee amazing works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

• On March 27, 2014 , get laid said:

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness on your publish is just spectacular and i can think you’re knowledgeable
    in this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated wih forthcoming post.

Thanks one million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

• On May 16, 2014 , how to buy silver bars said:

What’s up, just wanted to tell you, I loved this article.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!