The formula for the best Mother’s Day gift (if a trip to Tulum isn’t in the cards):
– A good read she can curl up in bed with (I recommend this book of inspiring interiors)
– Photo prints of her favorite people (I love the look and quality of these prints from Artifact Uprising plus the modern way to display them)
– Something to make her feel pretty (her favorite lipstick or tinted lip balm)
– Something fresh (a pretty bouquet or a potted plant)
– Something sweet (Fruute cookies have the best packaging)
– Something to make her laugh (like this mini pennant)
Good news! The folks at Artifact Uprising want to help you succeed in the gift department this Mother’s Day so they’re offering a $50 gift card so you can have your own moments printed. Enter below then take a peek at this gift guide to figure out how you’re going to spend your winnings.
Giveaway ends May 5th. The winner will be notified via email. Good luck!