spotted and hearted

January 4, 2012

Apologies for the prolonged break. I’m sitting in a sea of moving boxes and another sea of Alt Summit tasks but things are pretty fantastic. Speaking of Alt Summit, who’s headed to the beehive state in a couple of weeks? I kind of can’t wait.

Let’s start the year off right with a pretty s+h post, shall we?

96|000010519|48bd_orh550w550_kitchen
Inspiration for our new house spotted on Colorful Homes

goldbowls02
Gold dipped (Kate made these herself!) spotted on Wit and Delight

6a00d83451c0f869e20162feee92e0970d
A springtime wedding spotted on Frolic

image: Thorson Photography

Southern-weddings-breakfast-to-go-ideas
A delightful favor spotted by Suann

BlairVintageCarChristmas07
The Blair family photo shoots are always the best spotted on Design Mom

image: Blue Lilly Photography

Ohh, I’m happy to be back.

• On January 4, 2012 , Jillian said:

I am so happy you’re back! The kitchen with the galvanized chairs and subway tiles is beautiful. I would love to have a kitchen like that too.

• On January 4, 2012 , Sally @ ourdreamlives said:

I agree, that kitchen is completely amazing!
    Happy New Year!

• On January 4, 2012 , Lexy @ The Proper Pinwheel said:

I’m so glad you are back! I was having withdrawals. Those cards from Design Mom rock. I mean, really.

Hope you had a nice holiday.

• On January 4, 2012 , Brooke Premo said:

Congrats on the new home! Can;t wait to see all the projects you come up with.

• On January 4, 2012 , Molly the waffler said:

You’re moving? Congrats!!

• On January 4, 2012 , Haley K said:

generally i consider myself a dark wood kind of girl…but those light wood countertops in that white kitchen are fantastic!!

the spring time wedding is LOVELY :)

and that family photo made me all sorts of happy!

glad you’re back! and a great post to kick off 2012 :) Hope you & the baby in your belly are doing well!

• On January 4, 2012 , The New Diplomats Wife said:

welcome back and looking forward to meeting you at alt!

• On January 4, 2012 , Lena said:

HORRAY and Welcome Back! As usual, I’m totally in love with everything and want to rip out my rental kitchen this weekend.

• On January 4, 2012 , kristine said:

i love those granola packets. darling. plus weck jars make me so happy.
    welcome back.

• On January 4, 2012 , Katie said:

Happy new year! It’s going to be a pretty amazing one for you guys!

• On January 4, 2012 , Nicole said:

Glad you’re back! But more than that, good luck with the move! Can’t wait to see your progress in making your new house a home. :)

• On January 4, 2012 , Mallory said:

Aren’t those chairs awesome? I want them. Badly.

• On January 4, 2012 , r8chel said:

I’m not going to Alt, but I can’t wait to hear all about it!

• On January 4, 2012 , Lynne said:

That was worth the wait! So glad you’re back! Good luck with the move.

• On January 4, 2012 , Taylor said:

oh. my god. those chairs. i’d like a set of all green in that kitchen

• On January 4, 2012 , Tommy said:

Welcome back! Happy new year!

• On January 5, 2012 , Kate said:

So glad you’re back! I’m dying to see photos of your new place and how you decorate it… is that weird? :) Will you be posting a few?

• On January 5, 2012 , sherri lynn @ life of a wife said:

Welcome back!

I love that family photo! And the gold dipped clay bowls – gorgeous!

• On January 5, 2012 , janis - pinecone camp said:

Can’t go to Alt this year, but look forward to hearing all about it. Now, about that kitchen. Love.So.Much. Happy New Year!

• On January 5, 2012 , Emily said:

That white kitchen with the rainbow of chairs is devine!

• On January 5, 2012 , Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said:

Love all of the pics!!!

• On January 7, 2012 , Annika said:

Happy New Year! Those gold bowls are gorgeous. And I am always on the look-out for a second-hand lot of tolix chairs at a bargain price. I should be so lucky!

• On January 8, 2012 , Marie-Eli said:

Just Loooove the first picture with colorful chairs!!

• On January 9, 2012 , Muffin G said:

i’m going to Alt too! i can hardly wait! i guess i’m lucky i live in utah! woot woot! i’d love to meet you! that kitchen makes me happy.

• On January 17, 2012 , Different Colored Chairs: Love this Look? | Six Different Ways said:

[...] 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Tweet (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = [...]

• On January 17, 2012 , Different Colored Chairs: Love this Look? | Furniture Clue said:

[...] 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / [...]

• On February 9, 2012 , Birch + Bird Vintage Home Interiors » Blog Archive » Colour Burst: Red + Pink Interiors said:

[...] Dust Jacket via Creamy Life. Photo by Warnes & Walton.The Marion House BookHouse to Home via You Are My FaveHus & HemRie Elise Larsen via StylizimoBonnie Tsang for Rue Magazine (Bri Emery‘s [...]