Today’s post is from the talented Alana Davis of Humunuku Shoppe. These pillow boxes would be perfect for party favors, Valentines, or to wrap that bling you’ve been eyeing (as long as it’s not too heavy from the weight of the diamonds).
To make you’re own you’ll need to grab:
- the template
- a bone folder (or popsicle stick!)
1. Print template on any color card stock. You can scale size on printing options to make different sized pillow boxes.
2. Cut around outside of design.
3. Use a bone folder, or other hard tool to score on each dotted line (& also down the center, where you will fold the box in half).
4. Fold along scored lines.
5. Glue edges to seal box.
6. Style with bow or other decorative embellishments.
What surprise will you wrap in yours?