patterned pie boxes are my fave

March 15, 2013

you are my fave: pie boxes

you are my fave: pie boxes

As long as you don’t go with mincemeat, a piece of pie makes a pretty perfect party favor. Even better is when it’s packaged cute in a wedge shaped box. You can see my post about  how to easily customize your own boxes right here on Julep.

For the record, I didn’t have the faintest idea that it was pi day yesterday and it’s purely coincidental that that’s when the post was published. I didn’t want you to think I was a geek.

Easter is just a couple weeks away! Here are:
25 awesome non-candy basket fillers
Dapper clothes for baby boys and springy dresses for baby girls
15 of the prettiest dyed eggs you’ll ever see
Entertaining ideas for your annual brunch

And best of the week of course!

• On March 15, 2013 , April Louise said:

You are so good at gift wrap! I love the colours and simplicity!

• On March 15, 2013 , Marie @ Little Kitchie said:

SO cute! I love this idea for party favors!

• On March 15, 2013 , Kersey said:

I’m in LOVE with these. You don’t need me as a life coach. I need YOU as mine!

• On March 15, 2013 , Emilee said:

And what’s wrong with being a geek? :) As a proud math teacher who thinks pi is astonishing and awesome, I think pi day should be celebrated more widely. What a lovely time to put out your darling pi boxes.

• On March 15, 2013 , Joy said:

If I got pie as a party favor, I’d declare it to be the best. party. ever.

• On March 15, 2013 , Lena said:

I’m with Joy–this is my kind of party!

• On March 17, 2013 , Katie said:

Hey! Nothing wrong with being a geek. I teach 8th grade and we had a big party for pi day which is also Albert Einstein’s birthday. Besides, being a geek is super trendy right now. :)

• On March 19, 2013 , Karen said:

I would’ve been super impressed if that was coordinated for Pi Day. Those boxes are so sweet and pretty, even for this non-pie girl!

• On March 21, 2013 , La revue de la semaine | * Magicarton * said:

[…] Des parts de gâteaux avec du carton de boites de céréales? Some cardboard pieces of cake […]

• On March 30, 2013 , Weekend Notes (And the sweetest eggs!) | Camille Styles said:

[…] Such a cute way to pack up desserts, to-go. […]

• On June 12, 2013 , Party Hats, Party Favours, Garlands, Linen and Flowers: Colourful Spring / Summer Bridal Shower DIY Roundup | A Dream Wedding for Less said:

[…] we’re smitten with the idea of sending guests home with a slice of pie, instead. Melanie over at You Are My Fave has created the perfect way to make festive pie boxes that your guests will be thrilled to […]